He has quite a few "Top 8 (or Top 10)" lists on his blog, so I've picked my own top 8 from his lists, get it? So here's a Top 8 List of Top 8 (or 10) 80's lists (in no particular order):
- Top 8 Michael Jackson Songs of the 80's - "...maybe the first half of the '80s was really just a comfortable, plateau-like apex for Jackson."
- Top 10 80's hard Rock Songs
- Top 10 Singles of the 80's - "The greatest singles of any era possess the power to change the world in three minutes..."
- Top 8 '80s Songs That Address a Person by Name in the Title - And if any of you ladies shared one of these names, your boyfriend had an easy choice for song favorite.
- Top 10 Songs of 1988
- Top 10 Least Worthy No. 1 Hits of the 80's - The fact that Peake included Duran Duran's Reflex among his list of "questionable if not cringe-inducing" songs makes me wonder why I even introduced you to him.
- Top 8 Duran Duran Songs of the 80's - Ok, he tries to redeem himself in this one.
- Top 10 Hair Metal Ballads of the 80's
So there you have my Top 8 list of 80's lists. Just for kicks, who would you put on your top 8 list of 80's artists?