I was checking out some of the latest posts over at RetroThing and found this video of some decently talented guys playing a synth medley of some great 80's hits. I thought it was so cool that I bumped the post that was scheduled for today. Come back next Friday for my Top 8 List of Top 8 Lists of 80's Music.
But for today, check this out:
- Couldn't they find a more hip location for the video shoot other than mom's dining room with her Amish china cabinet in the background? C'mon - take it out to the garage... hang some black sheets or something.
- I couldn't tell you what half of their equipment was - except for a keyboard, and another keyboard, and a bigger keyboard, and a small keyboard... but it all looked really cool.
- Hey, was that a KEYtar?
- That voca-synth-o-lazery thingee they used on the Toto song was SWEET!
- I didn't know A-ha had another song.
- The harmony on the Mr. Roboto vocals was pretty tight. Nice job boys.
- Oh, what I wouldn't give to let Lance Ashley loose in that place.