So to let the rest of you have some fun, I'll periodically have a Trivia post here on the blog and perhaps on the Sheridan88 site as well. For now, see if you can answer the following questions - just leave your answers in the comments section - but don't peek at the other answers first! Oh - and NO GOOGLING!!
1. Which one of the following artists DID NOT sing "That's What Friends are For"?
a. Aretha Franklin
b. Gladys Kinght
c. Stevie Wonder
d. Elton John
e. Dionne Warwick
2. Which one of the following kids WAS NOT a New Kid on the Block?
a. Mark Wahlberg
b. Jordan Knight
c. Joe McIntyre
d. Danny Wood
e. Jonathan Knight
3. Dire Straits came from which country?
e. New Zealand
4. Run D.M.C.'s DJ was _______________
a. Terminator X
b. Melle Mel
c. Jam Master Jay
e. Mix-master Ice
5. Remember the song "Mexican Radio"? Finish this weird lyric from this 1982 song: "I wish I was in Tijuana, ___________________"
Click on "COMMENTS" to leave your answers - be sure to include your name.
The correct answers will be revealed next week.
Stay tuned - NAME THAT TUNE coming soon!
Trivia questions courtesy of PCAT: Preparation for the Pop-Culture Aptitude Test by John Sellers